The main features of JPEG encoder features:
- The input raw image will be uncompressed YUV or RGB images;
- The encoder accepts following 13 input formats:
- IMAGE_FORMAT_YUV_400 = 1, (grey scale image)
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PACKED_YUV_420 = 2,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PACKED_YUV_411 = 3,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PACKED_YUV_422 = 4,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PACKED_YUV_444 = 5,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PACKED_RGB_444 = 6,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PACKED_BGR_444 = 7,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PLANAR_YUV_420 = 8,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PLANAR_YUV_422 = 9,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PLANAR_YUV_444 = 10,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PLANAR_RGB_444 = 11,
- IMAGE_FORMAT_PLANAR_BGR_444 = 12
- The image quality can be set to level 1 to 100 (100 is the best quality).
- Only one single API function is needed to encode an image.
Download the package: jpegcodec.zip
Package includes: JPEG encoder and decoder library, demo program source code with project files (for Windows) and make file (for Linux), example yuv video clip and test script batch file.