This tool can be used to check the pixel values of one block inside the image. This block will be magnified and displayed in a separated windows, with all pixel values (in YUV or RGB) showed. You can also directly edit the values of each pixel.
Select “YUVEditor” from main menu, or from toolbar. A dialog will pop up, asking to load a YUV file. Then you need:
- Load Original File: Click on “Browse” to pick a YUV file, and a YUV format dialog will help you to select a right YUV format. Refer to YUV / RGB format selection .
- After YUV file is openned, you can play the file, or step frame by frame, to the specified image you are interested.
- Click on button “Start” to start the converting, the converted images will be displayed frame by frame.
- Click on button “Pause” to pause the converting
- Click on button “Stop” to Stop the converting
- Click on button “Exit” to exit the dialog.
- Grid will be displayed to help you to choose which block to inspect or edit. You can directly click on the block, a new dialog will appear, showing this block’s pixel data and enlarged image.
- After you click on ‘OK’, the editted data will be saved into the file.